Sunday, April 26, 2009

Okay - so I didn't want to post about my bitch-ass moments where I would hop and pant and struggle to do something, only to burst into tears with frustration at how hard EVERYTHING is.

It's hard. I HATE crutches. They suck more than I can tell you. Picking up your entire body weight and pulling it around is NOT by any stretch of the imagination, a fun time.

I cry like a baby now over dumb shit. I hate this more than anything. I really hope I don't need surgery.

I go to the Ortho Clinic on the 29th. I'll know for sure then.

1 comment:

sandra mader said...

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! Wow I think my wrists, shoulders and back hurt worst than the 3 bones I broke on my ankle. I started taking my surgery pain meds for my other extreme pains. I start crying at the drop of a hat. The frustration of not being able to do for myself is unbelievable!